JULY 20-21, 2017
EMBASSY SUITES UPTOWN • CHARLOTTE, NC
THURSDAY, JULY 20, 2017
• The key targets that practices
must hit every month and year
• Over 50 pearls that can be
• How to analyze and
• The “No-Stress” Practice plan
for future growth
• The pathway for team
improvement and accountability
8:00 a.m. - 9: 30 a.m.
Welcome Session - New Game. New Rules. New Playbook. Winning Strategies
for Increasing Production
Speaker: Roger Levin, DDS
The rules of dentistry have changed and will keep changing. What will it take to keep up? Dr. Roger P. Levin will
10:00 a.m. - 11: 30 a.m.
show attendees proven ways to thrive–not merely survive–in today’s new dental world. This will be one of the most
motivating, intensive and exciting seminars on practice management you’ll ever attend. As a third-generation dentist and CEO at Levin Group,
Dr. Levin understands that all dentists want to continually improve their practices and thoroughly enjoy what they do. This seminar will provide
leading-edge management insights and strategies, so that attendees can guarantee growth and turn your ofce into a high-proft, low-stress
practice. Since 1985, Dr. Levin has dedicated his career to improving the lives of dentists through innovative practice management solutions. In
this seminar–based on extensive analysis from the Levin Group–doctors and team members will learn easy, practical and immediately useful
concepts for creating a highly successful practice. This is a seminar you don’t want to miss!
Why Dental Teams Fail: Secrets of Creating a Culture of Success® in Your Practice
Speaker: Steven J. Anderson
In the digital age, word-of-mouth continues to be dentistry’s most powerful marketing tool. From referrals to on-line reviews, it all starts with the experience
your patients have with your whole team. Discover proven methods for Creating a Culture of Success that will dramatically 8increase your marketing and case
In this information-packed session for the whole team discover:
• 3 Natural Laws that are impacting your word-of-mouth and case acceptance results every day.
• The 1 thing you can do with every patient, every day that will transform your treatment acceptance results.
• The 4 questions every member of the team must be able to answer for the practice to reach the highest levels of success.
• The 1 document you must have in your practice that will transform your culture and your management success.
And much, much more. Come learn, grow and set a new vision for your practice as you set new standards for practice success.
11: 30 a.m. - 1: 30 p.m.
Lunch and Learn - Transitions Roundtable Live!
Moderator: Chris Salierno, DDS
Panelists: Allen Schif, CPA, CFE, and Roger Levin, DDS
One of the most popular columns in Dental Economics comes to life in this interactive session. Two experts, one moderator, and every
question you can bring about buying and selling practices. Roger Levin, DDS, and Allen Schif, CPA, will address any practice transitions
concern you have.
1: 30 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Dental Practice Management from a Dental CPA’s Perspective
Speaker: Allen Schif, CPA, CFE
This is course is designed to answer many questions that dentists may have when growing their dental practice.
• What makes for a proftable dental practice?
• What can I expect the proftability to be by dental specialty?
• How do I control my practice’s overhead?
• How do I determine proftability and how are profts allocated?
• How do I prepare a statement of cash fows and forecasts to obtain fnancing?
• What are the next action steps?